Hi there and welcome the MindMatters Hypnotherapy website!
I provide a professional and personalised hypnotherapy in Pembrokeshire and Online
- Hypnotherapy in Haverfordwest and in Pembrokeshire, including Fishguard and Goodwick, Pembroke, Milford Haven, Narberth, Saundersfoot. Home visits also possible – just ask.
- Online using a proprietary, secure online system (a bit like Skype, but much better than Skype)
- A private and secure online support system, with private messaging and downloads, accessible 24/7 that is second to none – free for all my clients
- I also provide academic and life success coaching
Do you want to find out more about having hypnotherapy with me?
A good way is to visit my podcast and blog at www.hypnosisgenie.com. Advice and tips and forever growing emporium of free hypnosis and other good stuff. My content is growing almost day by day, so be sure to join me so you don’t miss anything.
Even if you’re just passing by for now I’d like to offer you something to help you and can take away with you, so feel free to stop by – listen to my podcasts, join my blog or just follow me on Facebook/Twitter – all links to these at the bottom of the www.hypnosisgenie.com page.
The hypnosis I will do with you are for a very wide range of conditions and issues, including hypnosis for anxiety, quitting smoking, weight loss and many others (this is not an exhaustive list):
- confidence and self-esteem
- quitting smoking
- chronic pain management
- emotional distress
- weight loss
- skin conditions
- fear of the dentist
- fear of flying
- phobias (of all kinds)
- sports performance
- accelerated learning/academic performance
- driving test nerves
- blushing, stammering
- motivation and procrastination
- teeth or jaw grinding (bruxism)
My clients’ results speak for themselves – just check out my testimonials on my website:
I’m a former lawyer and senior lecturer who fully understands the paramount important maintaining your trust, privacy, confidence and professionalism:
- My online support is state of the art. And second to none.
- I adhere to the NCH (the most respected hypnotherapist organisation in the UK) professional guidelines, which means I adhere to the strictest of advertising, promotion and professional standards
- In recognition of my advanced skills and experience as hypnotherapist, Mindfulness Teacher and Life Coach, in January 2017 I was awarded Accredited Membership status (prestigious and genuine) from the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
More about me:
Is to work with you to help solve life’s problems and bring the changes you want into life, to experience real, tangible results
(whether desired from the inside or arisen from external circumstances), takes time, can be scary, uncertain, difficult and create all kinds of mixed emotions that influence your chances of succeeding in what you want to achieve, so from ‘day one’ right through to celebrating your achievements, supporting and mentoring you all the way throughout the change process.
How I Get Results
My previous professional experience has enabled me to develop and a natural ability to troubleshoot problems and utilise ways of solving them. A thorough and effective intake identifies exactly what it is you want to achieve where at the same time being flexible enough to accommodate change as it happens.
My extensive range and combination of personal development qualifications (e.g. hypnotherapy and mindfulness), combined with my passion for keeping up to date with the most modern techniques and approaches, means I have an ‘Infinite Toolkit’ of things I can use with just one results-driven aim in mind – to solve the problems you are presently facing in your life situation and to equip you with what you need in order for you to continue to progress.
I am fully qualified and certified in Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness, Life Coaching and recently been awarded the prestigious advanced hypnotherapist status and of Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
An overarching approach to support you from the beginning to the end – right from the time you first get in touch with me to the time when you know you’ve succeeded in what you set out to achieve, I’m there with you when you need me with full phone, email or web support.
Training, qualifications & experience
I’m a Hypnotherapist with a difference!
- I have other qualifications and a skills set that embraces and practises a very modern approach
- integrated Mindfulness Teaching & Life Coaching where appropriate
- My online support and use of mobile apps, accelerating and supporting you though the changes you want to see happen in your life, are second to none.
- I’m registered with the NCH and proud to have been awarded the esteemed Accredited level of membership MNCH (Acc.) I am also a listed Practitioner and member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, recognized by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
Lawyer, and helping others as a teacher, personal tutor, coach and mentor in academic, professional and career development (20+ years)
Law Degree LL.B (Hons), Solicitors’ Qualification LL.B
Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
Accredited Hypnotherapist with the NCH MNCH (Acc.)
Mindfulness Meditation Certificate in Mindfulness Teaching and Practitioner Training UKCMM Cert.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy MNCH (Acc)
- UK College of Mindfulness Meditation Certificate in Mindfulness Teaching and Practitioner Training
- Solution Focused Counselling Skills
- Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner Certificate in NLP Professional Coaching
- LL.B (Hons)